Pathfinder Off the Beaten Path
- 20 ability score points (high fantasy)
- Three traits selected with reference to their descriptions/flavor text
- Using the Background Skills system
- We are using Harrow Cards as the hero point system
- I will using Unchained Alignment variant rules to track your character actions
- We are using Fractional Bonus rules to smooth multi-classing progression curves.
- PC’s start at level 6, with 16k gp to buy gear
- Late joining PC get 16k + Basic NPC gold for their current level (Gold/Lvl)
Racial/regional/religious spells/feats/traits/items are generally available, but there should be some story-based reason for starting with them.
Unless there is some compelling story-based reason to do so, tracking mundane ammunition, food or water is not required.